Is your dryer taking too long to dry?, If so you may need your dryer vent cleaned.
Some symptoms of an obstructed or clogged dryer vent are.
- Drying clothes takes 2 or more cycles. (If the dryer works fine on timed dry but not on sensor cycles, this is an indication something is wrong with the dryer.)
- Top of the dryer is very hot.
- Moisture leaking from the bottom or back of the dryer. This happens when the moisture can not exit through the dryer vent.
Why is a dryer vent cleaning needed?
A clogged dryer vent will cause…
- Your dryer to work harder and longer, increasing your electric bill and reducing the life expectancy of your dryer
- Your dryer to overheat, causing a thermostat or fuse to short out. And then a repairman will be needed to replace parts
- Dryer fires!!!
Dryer Vent Pro is located in and focused on serving customer in Seminole County Florida and surrounding areas. After years in the appliance maintenance and repair business we’ve learned the root causes of dryer damage. Many of the repairs were linked to improper dryer vent maintenance.With the experience, training and qualifications we can solve any dryer non-heating issues. You can have peace of mind, when you call Dryer Vent Pro because your dryer is not heating even if a part has failed we can solve your issues.
Professional Dryer Vent Services
We founded our company to solve the problem of clogged dryer vents. Having your dryer vents properly cleaned will resolve the problem of having to run your dryer multiple times to get your clothes dry. Using our service will save you electricity and improve the safety of your home.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Video
Watch the video below to get a better idea why you should schedule a dryer vent cleaning today: